Blyth & Wright Spring Prize Draw 2023
- By participating in this prize draw, you agree to these terms and conditions. The prize draw is being run by Blyth & Wright, 34-40 Station Road, Sheringham, Norfolk, NR26 8RQ.
Eligibility to Enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age and resident of the UK. Blyth & Wright employees, their families, agents or any third-party associates are excluded from the draw.
- By entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and that you are eligible to receive any prizes that may be awarded to you.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. The competition is entirely free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
- There is one first prize, one second prize, one third prize and one fourth prize as follows:
- 1st Prize – Campingaz 2 Series Classic Lx Plus gas barbecue, complete with a gas bottle and set of BBQ cooking utensils (Approximate prize value £300)
- 2nd Prize – Black & Decker 1500 PE Pressure Washer complete with patio surfer and brush (Approximate prize value £99.99)
- 3rd Prize – Heritage four Person Picnic Hamper, including plates, cutlery, and glasses (Approximate prize value £49.99)
- 4th Prize – £25 Blyth & Wright Gift Voucher
- The use of specific brands as prizes by Blyth & Wright does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable, and no cash alternatives will be provided.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond our control require us doing so.
- Blyth & Wright’s decision on any aspect of the competition is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Prize Draw Competition Details
- The prize draw competition runs from 09.00 on Monday, 27th March 2023, to 23.59 on Friday, 5th May 2023.
- Prize draw entry forms can only be collected in store from Blyth & Wright, Sheringham.
- Entry is by completing details (full name, email address and daytime phone number) and depositing the entry form in a red post box, which can be found at the main store entrance before the closing date.
- Entrants should tick the box if they would like to hear from Blyth & Wright by email with news and promotional offers.
- On Saturday, 6th May 2023, all entries will be collected together, and the winners will be drawn at random by an independent local person, witnessed by two Blyth & Wright team members.
- There will be one winner per prize.
- Winners will be notified by the phone and email address provided on Monday, 8th May 2023.
- Blyth & Wright will make two attempts to contact the winner via these channels.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails informing them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they forfeit their right to the prize, and Blyth & Wright reserves the right to select and notify a new winner.
Delivery of the Prize
- The prizes must be collected in person from the Blyth & Wright store or by other arrangements.
Data Protection and Publicity
- You agree that any personal information you provide when entering the competition will be used by Blyth & Wright to administer the competition. This information will not be passed on or sold to third parties.
- Only those entrants that have opted in by ticking the marketing box on the entry form will hear from Blyth & Wright with news and promotional offers.
- Any entrants may request information regarding the winners by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- The winner’s first name will be announced on Blyth & Wright’s social media channels, along with photographs of the winners and prize details.
Limitation and Liability
- Blyth & Wright accepts no liability for any damage, loss, injury, or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of participating in the competition or being selected for a prize.
- Blyth & Wright reserves the right to cancel the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice.